Clothing For Pear Shaped Women. Finding the right clothing for your body shape is all about knowing what shape you have. Pear shaped women have bodies that are smaller on top, and larger on the bottom. You can see the model below that has a basic pear shaped body. Many women have this body shape including celebrities such as Beyonce, Shaikra, and Tyra Banks just to name a few.
Basic Tips To Remember If You Have A Pear Shape
- Always Choose dark hues for your bottom and light colors for your top. (The dark hues will slim you while the lighter colors will draw attention upwards).
- Try A-Line skirts and dresses for a flattering look.
- When it comes to jeans styles chose boot cut since the room in the thigh area will make your hips look smaller.
- Stay away form babydoll dresses and empire waists this will only draw more attention to your hips.
- Try printed tops since they will also draw attention upward.
- Try to wear high heels to give your silhouette a elongated look.
- Stay away from shorts this will only enhance your bottom and instead try skirts.
- To real help turn your pair shaped into more of a hourglass look wear loose fitting tops and slim tight jeans.
- Opt for wrap dresses, shoulder pads ( which is a look making a comeback), Tankinis, and wear accessories and bold jewelry on the top of your silhouette.