Celebrities with Pear Shaped Bodies. Many women have a pear shaped figure including celebrities. In fact many celebrities have a pear shaped figure including Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and Beyonce just to name a few.
As a fellow pear shaped women I know how difficult it is to balance a pear figure shape which is why you should always pay attention to celebrities with their body type. After all celebrities pay alot of money to their stylist to always get the best look. Look below for pictures of some fellow Pear Shaped celebrities and remember these tips when dressing.
- Always Choose dark hues for your bottom and light colors for your top. (The dark hues will slim you while the lighter colors will draw attention upwards).
- Try A-Line skirts and dresses for a flattering look.
- When it comes to jeans styles chose boot cut since the room in the thigh area will make your hips look smaller.
- Stay away form babydoll dresses and empire waists this will only draw more attention to your hips.
- Try printed tops since they will also draw attention upward.
- Try to wear high heels to give your silhouette a elongated look.
- Stay away from shorts this will only enhance your bottom and instead try skirts.
- To real help turn your pair shaped into more of a hourglass look wear loose fitting tops and slim tight jeans.
- Opt for wrap dresses, shoulder pads ( which is a look making a comeback), Tankinis, and wear accessories and bold jewelry on the top of your silhouette.